G3 Engineering & Surveying is an expanding civil engineering and land surveying firm that is an industry leader in the Grand Strand market area. We are currently building our team and looking for innovative, motivated individuals who are committed to excellence and professional development. We believe in challenging ourselves, expanding opportunities, and personal growth.
G3 Engineering & Surveying is seeking to hire a part-time (20 to 25 hours/week) Administrative Assistant to work in our Pawleys Island location. The successful applicant will perform a variety of administrative functions, such as provide support to the Business Development and Finance Departments, greet guests, provide information to callers, transcribe notes, etc., during our core hours: Monday thru Friday, 9AM to 4PM. Skills desired are strong communication and writing skills, familiarity with Microsoft programs, as well as the ability and desire to be a fast learner and problem solver.
The applicant should have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within an office setting with the ability to work under supervision, as well as independently.
· Assist owners by creating letters, correspondences, proposals, etc.
· Organize files (office and computer).
· Assist with mailing, printing, deposits, etc. (light travel may be required).
· Assist in the ordering and tracking of office supplies.
· Coordinate meetings.
· Assist with office organization.
· Assist with company phone service.
· Greet guests and provide accommodations (water, coffee, etc.).
· Assist in compilation of reports.
· Complete research as needed.
· Experience in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
· Be able to work independently; self-motivated.
· Strong organizational skills; ability to work on a team.
· Proficient written & oral communication skills; ability to comfortably interact with peers, staff members, clients, and the general public.
· Maintain accuracy and attention to detail.
· Reliable transportation.
Our team is talented, client-focused, and committed to providing exemplary engineering services. Resourcefulness and flexibility are valued in our culture and we empower our team through trust and credibility.