G3 Engineering & Surveying is an expanding civil engineering and land surveying firm that is quickly becoming an industry leader in the Grand Strand. We are currently building our team and looking for innovative, motivated individuals who are committed to excellence and professional development. We believe in challenging ourselves, expanding opportunities, and making the world a better place to live.
Successful candidates will be expected to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with the project team and stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs drafting operations for the determination of project plans and collects data for Project designs.
- Plans complex drawings for Engineering Projects.
- Develops and drafts engineering drawings and plans, drafts contract documents and generates correspondence for clients and managers.
- Maintains dynamic communication with contractors, clients, engineers and the general public for any architectural, engineering or construction issues.
- Performs fieldwork, documentation, research and drafting tasks of engineering data as requested by clients or managers.
- Performs regular computer software and AutoCAD maintenance, upgrading and troubleshooting.
- Maintains up to date working and technical knowledge of all procedural and improvement changes to computer hardware and software applications.
- Performs a range of special projects related to design as per requirement.
- Ability to fully understand and follow highly complex oral and written instructions.
- Skills to operate basic office equipment like printers, computer terminals, facsimile machines, copy machines and telephone systems.
- Ability to operate, access, and maintain diverse software applications.
- Associates degree and / or experience to support job requirements.
- AutoCAD Certification.
- Knowledge of graphic designing is very essential.
- Works as they relate to CADD drafting.
- Skill in updating, maintaining, operating and evaluating all AutoCAD software and related equipment.
- Use of Microsoft Access, Word, and Excel.
- Proficiency in the use of Internet browsers and email.
Position is eligible for full company benefit package, upon completion of probationary period, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, paid time off, holiday pay, and other benefits.
Our team is talented, client-focused, and committed to providing exemplary engineering services. Resourcefulness and flexibility are valued in our culture and we empower our team through trust and credibility.