G3 Engineering is an expanding civil engineering firm that is an industry leader in the Grand Strand market area. We are currently building our team and looking for innovative, motivated individuals who are committed to excellence and professional development. We believe in challenging ourselves, expanding opportunities, and personal growth.
Successful candidates will be expected to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with the project team and stakeholders.
- Prepare civil design / construction plans, including notes and details, plan and profile sheets, and x-sections.
- Create and submit project permitting
- Prepare construction cost
- Perform water/sewer/stormwater design calculations and reporting as necessary for commercial, residential and municipal
- Prepare contract documents suitable for
- Perform related tasks associated with this position as may be
- Light travel may be
- Three or more (3+) years’ experience in the Civil Engineering
- Two (2) years’ college with math, engineering, science discipline (certificate preferred).
- Experience in site grading, layout, drainage, water, sewer, earthwork and sediment control for civil site
- Experience in using additional industry-standard design and modeling software (AutoCAD, ICPR, WaterCAD/EPAnet, StormCAD a plus).
- Functionally proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications, particularly Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to work independently or on a
- Ability to work within budget and schedule constraints on multiple projects
- Proficient written & oral communication skills; ability to comfortably interact with peers, staff members, clients, and the general
Position is eligible for full company benefit package, upon completion of probationary period, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, paid time off, holiday pay, and other benefits.
Our team is talented, client-focused, and committed to providing exemplary engineering services. Resourcefulness and flexibility is valued in our culture and we empower our team through trust and credibility.
Job Type: Full-time