G3 Engineering & Surveying is an expanding civil engineering and land surveying firm that is quickly becoming an industry leader in the Grand Strand. We are currently building our team and looking for innovative, motivated individuals who are committed to excellence and professional development. We believe in challenging ourselves, expanding opportunities, and making the world a better place to live.
Successful candidates will be expected to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with the project team and stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create and submit project permitting packages.
• Prepare construction cost estimates.
• Perform water/sewer/stormwater design calculations and reporting as necessary for commercial, residential and municipal projects.
• Prepare contract documents suitable for bidding.
• Perform related tasks associated with this position as may be assigned.
• Light travel may be required.
• Two (2) years’ college with math, engineering, science discipline (certificate preferred).
• Experience in site grading, layout, drainage, water, sewer, earthwork and sediment control for civil site design.
• Knowledge of using additional industry-standard design and modeling software (AutoCAD – Civil 3D, ICPR, WaterCAD/EPAnet, StormCAD), experience a plus.
• Functionally proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications, particularly Excel, Outlook, and Word.
• Strong organizational skills; ability to work independently or on a team.
• Ability to work within budget and schedule constraints on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficient written & oral communication skills; ability to comfortably interact with peers, staff members, clients, and the general public.
Positin is eligible for full company benefit package, upon completion of probationary period, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, paid time off, holiday pay, and other benefits.
Our team is talented, client-focused, and committed to providing exemplary engineering services. Resourcefulness and flexibility are valued in our culture and we empower our team through trust and credibility.